Citroen 2 CV Charleston
The Citroën 2CV
A unique art print of the Citroen 2cv aka the "Deuche", two steam horses economy car in it's Charleston finishing, bi-color paintwork on a 2CV6 basis.
there are plenty of details inside the drawing, with links to this special model. If you get closer, you will see theses stories :
- Launched as a limited edition of 8000 units
- black and white interior, black and red "Delage" paintwork outside.
- The car is called "Charleston" to remind the '20s and '30s
- 6L/100Km, max speed of 115km/h (downhill and wind in the back)
- a 2 cylinder boxer engine of 602cm delivering 29 horsepower
- due to his success, the car is on sale between 1980 and 1990, with two other color options: black and screaming yellow and grey on dark grey.
- and some mechanic skills are needed to keep this vintage classic on its two legs.
Put some black and white tone in your room, mix and match your favorite Automotive art prints on a gallery wall showcasing everything you love with your style unique.
Keep a collection of extra prints on hand to refresh your space for any season or occasion.
/ About /
- Open Edition giclée print - print on demand, every order is made just for you!- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options : a Standard shipping and a priority one with tracking. Whatever the size or weight, this is the same price for the parcel.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La poste".
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss.
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
To try and keep postage costs down I do not send by tracked delivery as standard, this option is available though.