Citroen 2 CV Charleston
The Citroën 2CV
A unique art print of the Citroen 2cv aka the "Deuche", two steam horses economy car in it's Charleston finishing, bi-color paintwork on a 2CV6 basis.
there are plenty of details inside the drawing, with links to this special model. If you get closer, you will see theses stories :
- Launched as a limited edition of 8000 units
- black and white interior, black and red "Delage" paintwork outside.
- The car is called "Charleston" to remind the '20s and '30s
- 6L/100Km, max speed of 115km/h (downhill and wind in the back)
- a 2 cylinder boxer engine of 602cm delivering 29 horsepower
- due to his success, the car is on sale between 1980 and 1990, with two other color options: black and screaming yellow and grey on dark grey.
- and some mechanic skills are needed to keep this vintage classic on its two legs.
Put some black and white tone in your room, mix and match your favorite Automotive art prints on a gallery wall showcasing everything you love with your style unique.
Keep a collection of extra prints on hand to refresh your space for any season or occasion.
/ About /
- Open Edition giclée print - print on demand, every order is made just for you!- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.