Lotus Esprit S1 - Wet Nellie 007
The Lotus Esprit S1 - James bond car
A unique art print of the white Lotus Esprit aka the "Wet Nellie", from the movie "the spy who loved me", driven by Roger Moore.
There are plenty of details and fun facts inside the drawing, with special references to the spy movie and special features implemented by "Q" .
If you get closer, you will see theses details :- Brought to Sardegna by Q
- A lightweight car with a 4 cylinder engine
- Chased by a sidecar
- Avoiding a front collision with a lorry on the scenic road
- Chased by Jaws and the cement spray option of the car
- Chased by a helicopter, diving into the sea
- Conversion to a submersible
- Using sam missile, explosive torpedoas and mins against divers.
- getting out of the sea on the beach
- 007 pulling a fish outside of the car
Put some black and white tone in your room, mix and match your favorite Automotive art prints on a gallery wall showcasing everything you love with your style unique.
Keep a collection of extra prints on hand to refresh your space for any season or occasion.
/ About /
- Open Edition giclée print - print on demand, every order is made just for you!- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.