An original and unique design for this print of the Rough Coat Collie, ( the Lassie dog !) featuring the common characteristics of the breed drawn inside the dog's silouhette. Get closer and you will see :
- a dog with it's origins in Scotland (Loch and kilted proud Scot detail)
- Originaly breed as a herding dog
- It's Loyal, and all weather working dog thanks to his double coat
- Lassie is the most famous Rough Collie, she's a movie star in "Jeff's Collie" !
- A very intelligent dog (big brain drawing) like many of herding dogs.
- plenty of energy (3 battery drawing ) and shedding a lot !
Hand-drawn and printed on matt art paper. Easy to frame, this hand-signed and numbered print will be a great discussion starter!
/ About /
- Hand signed and hand numbered at the front
- Open Edition giclée print.
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options : a Standard shipping and a priority one with tracking. Whatever the size or weight, this is the same price for the parcel.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La poste".
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss.
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
To try and keep postage costs down I do not send by tracked delivery as standard, this option is available though.