William Faulkner is known for his Shorts and books about South of U.S, plenty of mississippi stories, particularly about the Yoknapatawpha County.And you will also find details about his life inside his portrait like
- Born in South american culture
- his Grand Dad, hero, Colonel william Clark Faulkner
- An education with booklover mother and Callie, a black servant
- Enrolling for the Army, but too short to succeed !
- The U.S Civil War
- his Underwood Typewriter
- Working for Hollywood Movies industry with writing Screenplays
- Writing Sober, then Binge party once finished
- Riding Horses
- Going to Stockholm to receive the nobel Prize and having an affair with miss Jonsson widow
- His wife Estelle
- The Rowan Oak House
- Accepting only one type of gift for Christmas : pipe cleaner
- and numerous references to his works like mosquitoes, Soldiers pay, Absalom, the sound and the fury, Light in august, As I lay dying, etc...
A great literary present !
/ About /
Each print is signed and numbered by hand
This picture is an Open Edition print
Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
( frame and mount not included )
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours of being placed, international delivery can take between 5 days and 3 weeks so please bear this in mind if ordering for a deadline.
Shipping within reinforced cardboard enveloppe for smaller sizes / postal tube for larger ones