A portrait of Arthur Rimbaud, the french and young poet with life related drawings inside the print. Plenty of details about the french poet. If you get closer, you will see :
- A view of Charleville Meziere, North East of France where he grew up
- A runaway to Paris
- His romance with Verlaine his love
- Paul Verlaine shooting Arthur Rimbaud with a gun.
- the "illuminations" poems
- also known as the "the poet with soles of wind"
- "Le bateau ivre" - drunken boat
- Drunk, he fought the photograph Etienne Carjat with a cane-sword.
- In response, Carjat destroyed all photographs he took of Rimbaud.
- He gave up on poetry and start a life of weapons smuggler in Africa.
Hand-drawn and printed on matt art paper. Easy to frame, this hand-signed and numbered print will be a great discussion starter!
/ About /
- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Open Edition giclée print.
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.