An Original Automotive Art Print of a Ferrari F40. Hand-drawn, with plenty of details related to the Super Car. A perfect black and white gift for a Ferrari enthusiast, your own garage or for any classic car lover office decor.
The drawing features plenty of details about the last project of the Commendatore Enzo Ferrari: a racing car that will be also available for the streets. Here are the details you will find inside :
- Build to celebrate the 40 years anniversary of the Ferrari brand (this is the origin of the name of the so Called F 40)
- No electronic assistance inside or whatsoever could help driving this insane machinery.
- Very light body plus a supercharged V8 bi-Turbo engine equal the superCar equation.
- Designed by Leonardo of the Pininfarina design studio
- To keep the weight low, only 2 liters of paint are used for the bodywork.
- Ferrari used "state-of-the-Art" materials like Al-Si, Ni C , Kevlar or carbon fibers to keep the weight low.
- A special gearbox was needed to transmit a never seen before Torque power of 577Nm to the Rear wheels.
- ShiftStick is just like the racing cars with the first speed in the lower-left corner, and a standard H for the speeds 2 to 5.
- The F40 succeeds to the 288 GTO, (the car that looks like the Magnum p.i car).
- This is the last project of Enzo Ferrari "El Commendatore", he was 94 years old when starting the F40 project.
- F40 idea was to beat other cars in B race category: Porsche and Lamborghini. A series of 300 F40 was built then.
- They finally build more than 1000 of them due to high demand!
- The F40 was the icon of the young generation, and was the dream car of the video games "crazy cars 2" and "turbo Outrun".
- As well as being the most expensive car, the F40 did also break the speed record for a streetcar with 199mph.
- The engine was designed on a supercharged V8 F120, 2 Japanese IHI Turbocompressor, delivering more than 450 Bhp. Without electronic. This is what makes this car so special.
- All unnecessary things were removed from the car: no door handles (just a metallic wire), there is a moderate air conditioning, but no sound system, no glove box, no leather trim, no carpets, no door panels. Designed for Racing!
Hand-drawn and printed black and white on matt art paper. Easy to frame, this hand-signed and numbered print will be a great discussion starter!
/ About /
- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Open Edition giclée print.
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Europe / World
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
- Mondial Relay is now available as a delivery method (4.50€ flat rate)
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.