Mercedes 220 W187 coupe 1954
An Original classic car Art Print of a Mercedes 220 coupé of the year 1954-1955. The constructor number is W187. Hand-drawn, with plenty of details related to the Luxury 50's car. A perfect black and white gift for a Mercedes enthusiast, your own garage or for any classic car lover office decor.
The drawing features plenty of details about the coupé model of the Mercedes 220: a two-seaters luxury car for notable people. Here are the details you will find inside :
- W187 shown at the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) in 1951
- Powered by the new six-cylinder M180 engine.
- Mechanical and body of the W187 were similar to the 170s car of the '30s except for the headlamps integrated into front body.
- Front wheels were equipped with dual brakes
- Due to high demand from famous public figures, a body variant is added in November 1953: the coupé
- high price and few numbers of units built make it the most exclusive of the 200 version.
- the W187 cars were built at the Sindelfingen production facilities.
- the straight front window of the Coupé is slightly curved, in order to give a sporty appearance to the model.
- The coupé is fitted with a more powerful 85 hp engine (higher compression)
Hand-drawn and printed black and white on matt art paper. Easy to frame, this hand-signed and numbered print will be a great discussion starter!
/ About /
- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Open Edition giclée print.
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.