The Mountains never lie -Roger Frison Roche
The Mountains never lie - Roger Frison Roche
This illustration is based on the swiss Matterhorn Mountain and climbers ascending it. To illustrate the quote, i've put details including books references and facts of the mountaining universe. I f you get closer you will find :
- The Grandes Jorasses (featuring the Pointe Walker and Whymper)
- The Aiguille du Dru
- Chamonix city and the Mountain guides logo
- A Mountain rescue team when the helicopter didn't exist
- Challenging weather, thunder and St. Elmo's fire phenome
- first of the rope, leading the expedition
- dangers due to cold weather, frostbiten fingers and toes
- Roger Frison Roche posing with dog in front of his chalet
- The quote "The Mountains never lie" from his book "gens des neiges"
- A Propos -
- Open Edition print on A4 to A1 paper
- Hand Signed and numbered
- Printed on 210 gsm paper (A4 et A3 sizes ) or 120 gsm for larger prints (> A3)
- Frame not included
- i go to the post office every day : fast processing time
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options
- Standard shipping
- Priority Mail with tracking.
Whatever the size of the print or number, this is a flat rate.
Rates and Delivery Time
Europe / World
Orders are sent via "La Poste", french postal service.
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss : I take care about postal issues
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
If you didn't receive the parcel, or the parcel is damaged, please contact me first, I'll investigate and find a solution.
- Mondial Relay is now available as a delivery method (4.50€ flat rate)
I use différent packaging as prints sizes comes in various format. Following my experience of shipping Worldwide i've set up a dedicated packaging for each print size : combining theses two elements : light-weight and sturdy.
20x20cm and A4 prints
I use a flat shipping method for theses Small size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within a cardboard protection, then inserted into a cardboard enveloppe.
30x30cm and A3 prints
I use also a flat shipping method for theses medium size prints. Print is protected by a crystal slip, packed within two layers of cardboard, then inserted into a large calendar enveloppe or Vinyl cardboard mailer for square sizes.
A2, 50x70cm and A1
The larger prints are shipped within postal tubes, and cardboard protection (it make them going faster in the postal services compare to rolling postal tubes).
In order to roll them without damaging the paper, pictures are printed on a lighter 120gsm paper.