The Mercedes W187 cabriolet A - 220
An art Print of the Mercedes 220 W187 Cabriolet A (1954-1955). An Original classic car Hand-drawn, with mechanical details of the Luxury Mercedes post War car. A perfect black and white gift for a Mercedes Benz enthusiast, your own garage or for any classic car lover office decor.
The drawing features plenty of details about the cabriolet A model of the Mercedes 220 : a two-seaters luxury car for notable people. Here are the details you will find inside :
- The Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) in 1951
- The cabriolet A is 2 seaters (and a very small 2 rear seats) compared to the cabriolet B which is a 4 real seaters.
- Introduction to the new six-cylinder M180 engine.
- The body of the W187 was similar to the 170S Pre-war Mercedes except the headlamps integrated to the body and extra dual front brakes
- The cabriolet A is a sporty car, 2 seaters asked by celebrities who had money and taste, The coupé body variant is made from the cabriolet A.
- There was a total of 1288 units built of the Cabriolet A
- All the W187 cars included cabriolet was built at Daimler S.A Sindelfingen production facilities.
- to give a more sporty look to the car, the front window is slightly curved,
- Like the coupé, Cabriolet A is fitted with a higher compression 85 hp engine
- This reliable and luxury car could hold luggage in the boot and was a perfect ride for a picnic in the countryside at the weekend.
- MAx speed of the car was 145km/h and average fuel consumption of 14.5l/100km
Hand-drawn and printed black and white on matt art paper. Easy to frame, this hand-signed and numbered print will be a great discussion starter!
/ About /
- Hand-signed and hand-numbered at the front
- Open Edition giclée print.
- Printed on high quality 210 gsm paper or 120 gsm for rolled pictures
- Frame not included
- Fast processing, i go to the post office every day.
I try to keep fares simple and easy so I propose 2 options : a Standard shipping and a priority one with tracking. Whatever the size or weight, this is the same price for the parcel.
Rates and Delivery Time
Orders are sent via "La poste".
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss.
Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
Orders are shipped from Chauvigny, France and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with me and will investigate the cause of any delay.
To try and keep postage costs down I do not send by tracked delivery as standard, this option is available though.